Located off I-40 in the recently revitalized downtown district of Garner, NC, Legacy 2000 apartments are for rent in delightful 1-bedroom and 2-bedroom layouts with up to 1.5 bathrooms. A pool, playground, onsite management and laundry facilities ensures that Legacy 2000 apartments for rent in Garner, NC is where affordability, livability and convenience intercedes with functionality and style.
The Legacy 2000 apartments for rent in Garner, NC are built around a welcoming community just 20 minutes shy of Raleigh. This close proximity is what makes Garner a mid-paced small town that is developing fast without losing its friendly southern culture. Years of careful park planning along with major upgrades to roadway and transportation systems have created a wonderful area full of entertainment and career paths in the health care, IT and advanced manufacturing industries.
Legacy 2000 apartments in Garner, NC are very close to:
• Interstate 40: 20-minute drive (5 miles N)
• Lake Benson Park: 9-minute drive (4 miles S)
• Community events include Fourth of July celebrations & the Strawberry Festival
• Garner Magnet High School: 2-minute walk (less than 1-mile E)
• North Garner Middle School: 7-minute drive (2 miles NE)
• Over a dozen surrounding schools less than 10 minute away.
• Strayer University: 9-minute drive (2 miles N)
• North Carolina State University: 18-minute drive (7 miles NW)
• Shaw University: 14-minute drive (5 miles N)
• St. Augustine University: 20-minute drive (6 miles N)
• William Peace University: 20-minute drive (5 miles N)
• Numerous hospitals and healthcare facilities in all directions.
• Raleigh, NC: 20-minute drive (5 miles N)